Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FOR TODAY


Outside my window... the Japanese plum tree has blossomed , I hear the hummingbirds chirping in them in the morning.

I am thinking... Spring is my favourite time of the year

I am thankful for... birds that sing, sit quietly, how many different song birds can you hear

From the learning rooms...patience is a wonderful thing and sometimes silence, sit and observe you will be amazed what you can learn from watching others.

From the kitchen...just burgers  tonight

I am wearing... jeans and tshirt, and my warm and cozy flannel jacket.

I am creating...many UFO's on the go

I am going...go on the ferry to the mainland this weekend.  I will take time to marvel at the many  gulf islands, the water, seagulls, trees, blue sky, and the many cottages along the way.

One of my favorite things...wild flowers, are they weeds or a thing of beauty?

Thought to share ...The woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except those who sang best." - Bernard Meltzer

Here is picture for I am sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment